Embassy - Wysteria Apr 1, 2017 3:29:03 GMT -5
Post by Tainted Penhaligon on Apr 1, 2017 3:29:03 GMT -5
Wysteria Cross Regions Affairs
Wysteria - Canada
Wysteria Museum (Canadian Ext.) Opened last week, With its 1st exhibition for the year of 2017.
The Museum which is located on the premises of the Wysterian Embassy grounds in Canada region has been holding diplomatic events between Wysteria & Canada since the 30th of Oct 2014.
The New Exhibition: "Metal" Featuring 5 Categories & displaying works of artists from: Canada, USA, UK, Turkey, South Korea & Spain.
Wysteria Games Club
Board Games of the Month: Dixit (& Dixit Odyssey).
Dixit is an abstract type of game where you need to guess an image base on an hint given by person leading the round.
In Dixit you can give a large variety of hints ranging from one word to singing a song to doing mime to telling a short story.
Once you give the hint the other gamers need to throw a card from their hand that they think might describe the hint you gave.
Once everyone threw their cards (face down) to the pile in the center.
They are mixed and flipped over. Then the guessing starts:
Players (beside the head of the round) need to guess which card was the initial card (was given the hint about).
The game comes in basic and expansions packages where each expansion adds 85 images to the basic game.
The basic game is for 6 players but can for example be played with 12 people divided into teams of 2.
Dixit Odyssey on the other hand is a standalone game which enables 12 players (not teamed).
The Best aspects of Dixit are:
1. There is no language barrier.
2. its a light, easy to learn, easy to explain game.
3. It’s a Great Party game (opener).
4. The ability to play with 6+ players, gives it an advantage over the majority of board games where the average game range goes between 2-5 players.
Wysteria has been rejuvenated lately by more fossils who aren't sure what day it is, where they are and why they are required to vote, once again, for silly proposals while they could have spent their time on more important things like picking the right sushi combination for lunch…..
The Region was:
1. Ambivalent about Security council proposal to Liberate Illuminati.
2. Ambivalent about The General Council proposal to International Patent Agreement.
We believe people voted by mistake when they thought the red and green buttons were to answer the question: with or without milk.
3. Against Security council proposal to Liberate Femdom Empire.
Wysteria eldest FA member said in his long speech that it was a clear misuse of the Security Council's authority but without much point to boot.
4. Against General Council proposal to Open Internet Order.
Those who were awake when voting asked the same question:
"How did it get a quorum & who authorized such a badly written proposal".
5. Strongly against Security Council proposal to command North Pacific.
This proposal really got everyone up and voting. With main objection being that the region is a game construct region that gets spoon fed new nations by the system.
6. Strongly in favor of General Council proposal to Repeal: “Open Internet Order”. That of course didn't come as a shock.
7. Ambivalent toward The General Council proposal "World Assembly Central Library Compact".
Some of the FA members said the following:
• The Building is a void area.
• We aren't sending precious information, records, history papers to some god forsaken library in the middle of nowhere and we all know about the 2nd class security levels the World Assembly has.
• We don't have the time for it as we need to worry about silly proposal being up for votes in the GA/SC.