The Changeling Horde - In-Character Interview! Jul 6, 2014 18:19:45 GMT -5
Post by Sheynat on Jul 6, 2014 18:19:45 GMT -5
(The following is an in-character interview - be sure to see our other thread for an out-of-character interview, as well!)
Our Featured Nation program continues with the coronation of The Changeling Horde as our second featured nation! The Changeling Horde is, well, a horde of changelings, ruled by an absolute monarch known only as Queen Chrysalis. From an out-of-character perspective, The Changeling Horde is shaping up to an important player on the region's roleplaying scene - form an in-character perspective, this hive of Changelings is wreaking changes on the Islands that cannot yet be foretold or fully understood. Their Queen was kind enough to sit down with the Mad Islander and answer our questions.
1. You obviously take role-playing very seriously - and role-playing has been an important and welcomed part of 10000 Islands life for many years. But previous roleplays have focused on space exploration, war and politics. What kinds of roleplay do you hope to get running on the forums?
A: Well I just enjoy my games nothing more nothing less I take fun playing with my toys letting them decide their fates is most entertaining. she coos to the interviewer.
2. How hard is it, governing a horde of changelings? Do you have problems keeping order, given that your citizenry can change their appearance at a moment's notice?
A: Oh that question is too easy They are my children who listen to my every command i read their thoughts and well any one who disagrees well.... * guards bring in a prisoner only o be eviscerated with his own bone like chitin the process captured completely on camera* and that is only for saying i was near perfect. she laughs maniacally.
3. The Ruler of the World thread is very different from what it used to be, and many Islanders strongly approve - and credit you with the changes. What inspired you to bring these changes about?
A: Honestly i arrived for one if their was any real change it was shearly out of my hordes new presence on the fourms and know that my swarm is seeking to expand into more threads it is only the islanders choice if they want to be the harbinger of the horde or the preper of the apocalypse. as she finishes the ultimatum she sips from a jeweled cup from her previous conquest.
4. What do you like most about Islands life, and what keeps you coming back?
A: Games, my playthings, and well expansion of my hive into this alternate universe are all things that keep me here and also vacation from my world. she pulls out a list and scratches words off to use to describe details.
5. And finally, if you could say one thing to the 10000 Islands or Nationstates as a whole, what would it be?
A : BEWARE THE SWARM!!!! she screams before kicking the interview crew out of the hive
...and so, as our roving reporter climbs off the ground, coughs and dusts off his suit, we bring our interview with this fascinating Islander to a close. The Islands are fortunate to have welcomed another talented and exciting personality, and we look forward to our next interview!