14th House Cup and Shield Competition (January 2019) Dec 3, 2018 7:29:33 GMT -5 Paffnia and Flemingisa like this
Post by Louisistan on Dec 3, 2018 7:29:33 GMT -5
under the terms of NS-185-1, it is my distinct honour to announce the upcoming House Cup and Shield Competition! The competition will commence on 1st January 2019 and last through 31st January. House Founders and Stewards are hereby notified to put their House rosters in order until 31st December 2018. Please make sure to mark all accelerator eligible nations accordingly.
The following criteria are used to determine whether a House member is eligible for the accelerator, with 1st January 2019 as the date of reference:
Please also put any CTE members of your house in a separate section of the roster, so as to make my job a little easier.
Please tag me in this thread once your rosters are in order. Even if you didn't need to update anything, tag me anyway, to let me know.
Below are the rules of the House Cup and Shield Competitions:
House Cup Plan:
- The competition will run for a period of one month. The competition will begin one month after the election of the Lyonesse East Senator. It is the LE Senator's responsibility to build awareness among house leaders and in house threads about the competition leading up to the starting date.
- During the week leading up to the starting date, the LE Senator will remind House leaders to update their rosters. CTE nations will be placed in a separate section, and WA nations should have (WA) placed next to their name.
- During the period of the competition, participating nations will utilize the Accelerator to contact new nations and recruit them to the Islands.
- The Accelerator calculates a [monthly point total based on the recruiter's performance. At the end of the competition week, the LE Senator will access the Top Recruiters page of the Accelerator to determine the points accumulated by each participant. The LE Senator will then contact the Immigration Minister to receive the total for each recruiter of nations that came to XKI for the duration of the competition. The recruiter will earn twenty points for each successful recruit.
- The LE Senator will then add these points to a House Grand Total, each participant's points being added to their House's total. The House with the largest Grand Total wins the House Cup. The LE Senator will then calculate a per capita total based on the number of Accelerator-eligible nations in the House. The House with the largest per capita value wins the House Shield. These awards remain with the house until the next competition.
Houses with Nations who send over 500 telegrams will be eligible to receive the House Sceptre . This award will be given to the House of the nation with the highest success rate, provided they are willing to share their telegram.
(Please note that unlike the House Cup and the House Shield the House Sceptre does not qualify as a House Competition that is mandated by law under the current House Achievement Plan)
I realise that we have nations recruiting without using the accelerator. While I recognise their achivements, please note that we currently have no way of trackign their work and cannot accomodate them in the House Cup and Shield.
Escanaba , Markanite , Louisistan , Tuga Nation's Dragon , Aersoldorf , Boltor , Ayunli , Ananke II , Ater Nox , Flemingisa , Echolilia , Hahiha / USSR