Deputy Minister of Education Sought May 5, 2019 11:02:17 GMT -5
Post by Department of Labor on May 5, 2019 11:02:17 GMT -5
Islanders! New Minister of Education The Tasmanian Islands is looking to hire a deputy! Serving as deputy is a great way to learn how XKI government works and to make a real difference for the Islands.
The job involves assisting in the operations and management of the Department of Education, including assisting in the following:
- Welcoming new nations
- Managing the Buddy Program
- Overseeing the Ten thousand Island Brigade of Official Endorsers (TIBOE)
- Managing the 10000 Islands Official Welcome Committee
- Running the Featured Nation Program
- Overseeing the Great Library
- Managing XKI University
To apply, please send a PM to The Tasmanian Islands with a brief statement of interest. This position pays 2,000 per month and is subject to NS 215-1: Deputy Rules Act.
All job candidates must disclose their positions of responsibility in other regions or organizations, as per NS 276-2:
3. In case their declared positions and the positions they apply for are in direct conflict of interest (for example, applying for recruiter here, and being a recruiter in another region), the citizen is disallowed from holding that position, unless they relinquish their position elsewhere.