NS 185-1: Establish House Cup, Shield Competition [MODIFIED] Jun 16, 2013 14:52:46 GMT -5
Post by Cerb on Jun 16, 2013 14:52:46 GMT -5
NS 185-1: Establish the House Cup and Shield Competition
Record Number: NS 185-1
House Cup Plan:
- The competition will run for a period of one month. The competition will begin one month after the election of the Lyonesse East Senator. It is the LE Senator's responsibility to build awareness among house leaders and in house threads about the competition leading up to the starting date.
- During the week leading up to the starting date, the LE Senator will remind House leaders to update their rosters. CTE nations will be placed in a separate section, and WA nations should have (WA) placed next to their name.
- During the period of the competition, participating nations will utilize the Accelerator to contact new nations and recruit them to the Islands.
- The Accelerator calculates a [monthly point total based on the recruiter's performance. At the end of the competition week, the LE Senator will access the Top Recruiters page of the Accelerator to determine the points accumulated by each participant. The LE Senator will then contact the Immigration Minister to receive the total for each recruiter of nations that came to XKI for the duration of the competition. The recruiter will earn twenty points for each successful recruit.
- The LE Senator will then add these points to a House Grand Total, each participant's points being added to their House's total. The House with the largest Grand Total wins the House Cup. The LE Senator will then calculate a per capita total based on the number of Accelerator-eligible nations in the House. The House with the largest per capita value wins the House Shield. These awards remain with the house until the next competition.
- In order to qualify for participation in the House Competition, the house rosters must be updated and reviewed by House Founders/stewards one day before the start of the Competition. Failure to do so will render the house ineligible to compete.
PASSED 8-0, with 1 abstention
Tsim Sha Tsui
Repealed in part by NS 242-5: Amendment to the House Cup and Shield Rules