Joined the Islands in the Past Year? Claim TIC Rewards Here! Jan 6, 2018 19:14:57 GMT -5 Ater Nox, Tuga's Mamba Dragon, and 3 more like this
Post by Taco Island Charities on Jan 6, 2018 19:14:57 GMT -5
Taco Island Charities' Escanaba New Nation Longevity Rewards
Did you register on the forum between one month and one year ago? If so, post in this thread every month to claim your rewards from Taco Island Charities!
STEP 1: Starting on your one-month anniversary on the forum, you can post in this thread to claim a reward.
STEP 2: Tag Paffnia, Sargon Reman, and/or United Royal Islands in your post! Instructions on tagging nations in posts can be found here. If you do not, you risk not receiving your reward that month. Please also include what number month you are claiming a reward for (see table below).
STEP 3: Repeat every month to claim a new reward, until your one-year anniversary.
STEP 4: Don't let your nation cease to exist on NationStates, or else you can no longer claim rewards, even if you return later.
Here are the rewards each month:
|Date of Reward Claim||Month||Reward|
|From your one-month anniversary to the day before your two-month anniversary||#2||2,000|
|From your two-month anniversary to the day before your three-month anniversary||#3||3,000|
|From your three-month anniversary to the day before your four-month anniversary||#4||4,000|
|From your four-month anniversary to the day before your five-month anniversary||#5||5,000|
|From your five-month anniversary to the day before your six-month anniversary||#6||6,000|
|From your six-month anniversary to the day before your seven-month anniversary||#7||7,000|
|From your seven-month anniversary to the day before your eight-month anniversary||#8||8,000|
|From your eight-month anniversary to the day before your nine-month anniversary||#9||9,000|
|From your nine-month anniversary to the day before your ten-month anniversary||#10||10,000|
|From your ten-month anniversary to the day before your eleven-month anniversary||#11||11,000|
|From your eleven-month anniversary to the day before your one-year anniversary||#12||12,000|
That's a total of 77,000 if you claim a reward each month!
Why give out these rewards? The idea behind the TIC Escanaba New Nation Longevity Rewards is to encourage new nations to stay active in the Islands and to reward them for remaining part of our community in their first year. TIC management and donors love to support new, thriving nations as they become part of our region.
A program like this does come with some fine print:
- You must post within the window in the table above to claim each reward. TIC is not responsible for reminding you to claim each month. Unfortunately, if you miss a month, you cannot claim the reward later.
- No exceptions will be made to the CTE rule—if your nation on NationStates ceases to exist, you immediately lose eligibility for any further award claims.
- Monthly anniversaries are defined by the day of month. For instance, if you joined the forum on January 6th, 2018, your one-month anniversary would be February 6th, 2018, etc.
- If you joined the forum on the 31st of a month, your monthly anniversary in 30-day months will be counted as the 30th. The same principle applies in February.
- Nations who joined the forum before this program started are eligible for any monthly rewards they still qualify for, as long as they have not yet passed their one-year anniversary.
- Only accounts of nations are eligible, not corporate accounts, party accounts, etc.
- TIC reserves the right to disqualify any nation from receiving rewards for criminal activities, law-breaking, or similar ill conduct.
- TIC reserves the right to adjust the specifics of this program as needed, at any time without necessary notice.
In order to sustain a program like this, we welcome new donations, particularly from older nations who want to help newer nations thrive. For more info on how to donate, see below.
This program has been named after Escanaba, the region's most dedicated recruiter and a significant supporter of Taco Island Charities.
If you would like to contribute to TIC to fund activities like this one, you can learn more in our donation how-to.