NS 312-2: XKI Cards Co-operative [PASSED] Jun 30, 2020 16:57:01 GMT -5 via mobile HumanSanity, Thedairos, and 1 more like this
Post by Kuriko on Jun 30, 2020 16:57:01 GMT -5
NS 312-2: XKI Cards Co-operative
Record Number: NS 312-2
1. The XKI Cards Co-operative is hereby established (hereinafter "the Co-op").
2. The Co-op shall be led by the Cards Co-operative President.
A. Any WA 10000 Islander who is a member of the Co-op is eligible to be President.
B. The President will be appointed by the Chief Executive and may be dismissed by the Chief Executive.
C. The President shall be paid by the Minister of Labor in accordance with the Wage Reform Act.
D. The President may appoint any number of Co-op Administrators from the Co-op membership. Co-op Administrators will be paid by the Minister of Labor in accordance with the Wage Reform Act.
3. Any 10000 Islands resident may apply to become a member of the Co-op if they agree to fulfill the requirement of maintaining a number of regularly maintained card farms that collect cards on behalf of the co-op. The number of card farms will be set by the President.
A. The President shall have the responsibility of admitting members to the Cards Co-op.
B. The President shall conduct periodic checks on the activity of Co-op members' card farms and may remove members due to inactivity at any time.
C. Co-op members must be users of the 10000 Islands forum.
D. The Chief Executive may override the decisions of the President on admission or removal of Co-op members.
E. The President will maintain a list of all of the card farms of Co-op members which is available to all other members of the Co-op.
4. The Chief Executive shall establish and maintain a forum area for the Co-op for Co-op discussions and administration in consultation with the President.
A. The 10000 Islands Discord will maintain a channel for discussion of NS Trading Cards. This channel is for general discussion and not reserved for members of the Co-op.
5. The Co-op has a duty to maintain an available stockpile of high-value NS Trading Cards for use by 10000 Islands' government for official events and functions as requested by different 10000 Islands government officials.
A. In order to maintain this stockpile, all Legendary cards that are farmed on nations which are used for the Co-op by members will belong to the Co-op.
B. The Co-op will also collect all cards which are the primary nation of TITO Knights or current or former members of the Council of Nine in good standing in the region. These cards may be used for events or as part of a regional collection.
C. 10000 Islands government officials may request cards from the Co-op by contacting the President who shall determine if fulfilling such a request is feasible given the constraints of the Co-op and make every reasonable effort to fulfill such requests.
6. Outside of Legendary cards, which belong to the Co-op for possible use in 10000 Islands events, all other cards farmed on Co-op card farms will belong to the Co-op member who farmed them.
A. Co-op members may request cards farmed on the Co-op card farms of other members which are not reserved to the Co-op stockpile in 5A or 5B.
B. The President shall organize and maintain specific rules regarding the execution of this clause.
7. The President may set payment for Co-op members for card farming.
A. Such payment must be metered to the amount of farming that is done by the member and not general to having status as a member. Payment must be tied to work done and not results obtained.
B. The President must make public notice and inform the Council (either via a post in Council chambers if concurrently serving as a Council member or via a private message to the Registrar-General to be posted in Council chambers) when changing the pay rate for Co-op members for card farming.
C. If, within two weeks of being informed by the President, two-thirds of Councilmembers state their disagreement with the (adjusted) pay structure, the pay structure change shall be rescinded, and the President may make a new proposal for consideration by the Council.
D. The President shall have the responsibility of administering payments under this section.
8. Members of the co-op are prohibited from engaging in the practices of "dropping" or "heisting" other members.
A. "Dropping" is defined as submitting a new card for sale at the current bid amount on a live auction for a card another nation is currently bidding on in order to force the other nation to pay a higher price than they originally intended.
B. "Heisting" is defined as attempting to interfere with another nation's efforts to transfer bank possessed by one nation to another nation.
C. Members of the co-op are not restricted from dropping or heisting traders who are non-members of the co-op.
D. The President shall decide any violations of the dropping or heisting rules and may suspend or remove members of the Co-op who violate dropping or heisting rules at their discretion.
9. Co-op card farms will be located in a region established for that purpose.
A. The Founder Nation of that region will have a password which is known to both the Chief Executive and others selected at the Chief Executive's discretion.
B. The Co-op will inherit the collection maintained by the Cultural Office on the 10KI Card Center nation.
United Royal Islands
The Tasmanian Islands
Gaming User (Marxist Germany)