House Cup and Shield Competition May 2021 Apr 14, 2021 10:40:12 GMT -5 Markanite, Louisistan, and 3 more like this
Post by Kohnhead on Apr 14, 2021 10:40:12 GMT -5
It's now time for the next House Cup and Shield Competition which will take placein the month of May from May 1st to May 31st
I would like to remind all house founders/ stewards to update their house roster, separating active members from CTE ones and marking accelerator eligible nations accordingly.
The following rules apply for accelerator eligibility:
1. You must be a WA Islander.
2. You must have a forum account for at least 2 months.
3. You must have made at least 10 posts in the forum.
Please notify me here in this thread when your roster is up to date.
If you don't have an Accelerator Account you can apply here (This is necessary if you'd like to participate).
The event will proceed as followed:
House Cup Plan:
- The competition will run for a period of one month. The competition will begin one month after the election of the Lyonesse East Senator. It is the LE Senator's responsibility to build awareness among house leaders and in house threads about the competition leading up to the starting date.
- During the week leading up to the starting date, the LE Senator will remind House leaders to update their rosters. CTE nations will be placed in a separate section, and WA nations should have (WA) placed next to their name.
- During the period of the competition, participating nations will utilize the Accelerator to contact new nations and recruit them to the Islands.
- The Accelerator calculates a [monthly point total based on the recruiter's performance. At the end of the competition week, the LE Senator will access the Top Recruiters page of the Accelerator to determine the points accumulated by each participant. The LE Senator will then contact the Immigration Minister to receive the total for each recruiter of nations that came to XKI for the duration of the competition. The recruiter will earn twenty points for each successful recruit.
- The LE Senator will then add these points to a House Grand Total, each participant's points being added to their House's total. The House with the largest Grand Total wins the House Cup. The LE Senator will then calculate a per capita total based on the number of Accelerator-eligible nations in the House. The House with the largest per capita value wins the House Shield. These awards remain with the house until the next competition.
- In order to qualify for participation in the House Competition, the house rosters must be updated and reviewed by House Founders/stewards one day before the start of the Competition. Failure to do so will render the house ineligible to compete.
Additionally, the house of the nation that sends over 500 telegrams and ends up having the highest percentage recruitment success rate wins the House Sceptre, provided they are willing to share their telegram.
(Please note that unlike the House Cup and the House Shield, the House Sceptre does not qualify as a House Competition that is mandated by law under the current House Achievement Plan.)
If you have any further questions concerning the House Competition, feel free to ask me here!
Tagging: Aersoldorf , Ananke II , Ayunli , Boltor , Echolilia ,Hahiha / USSR , Escanaba , Louisistan , Markanite , The Tasmanian Islands , Tuga Nation's Dragon , Tanzoria , United Royal Islands