Post by Ministry of Labor on Sept 9, 2021 8:39:50 GMT -5
Delegate Markanite is looking for new emissaries to The Free Nations Region and New West Indies!
Please contact Markanite via PM if you are interested and believe you are a good fit, with a brief statement of interest. You may also contact him if you have further questions.
The job pays 2,000 per month, no matter how many assignments.
A full description of duties of an emissary is below:
EMISSARY/AMBASSADOR DUTIES: The duties of 10000 Islands emissaries and ambassadors shall include:
1. Maintaining friendly relations with regions to which they are assigned. (Thus, off-topic discussion is allowed within reason.)
2. Reporting on a regular basis back to the 10000 Islands with any news from the region. Sensitive developments should be reported privately to the Chief Executive (Hakketomat ) via telegram and not disclosed publicly.
3. Reporting on a regular basis 10000 Islands non-sensitive news to the assigned region, thereby keeping communication and lines of dialogue open.
4. Promoting an accurate, positive image of the 10000 Islands abroad, as representatives of all Islanders.
5. Advertising 10000 Islands international events, should they be planned, across NationStates in a manner that follows all rules. Each emissary and ambassador must get permission from the foreign Founder or Delegate before any kind of advertising of our events should be posted in the foreign region.
6. Emissaries and ambassadors should, to the best of their ability, avoid fraternization with raiders in their assigned regions.
7. 10000 Islands' nations may not be an 10000 Islands Emissary/Ambassador and hold a government official in another region or be part of another Region's organization or Government.
All job candidates must disclose their positions of responsibility in other regions or organizations, as per NS 276-2:
3. In case their declared positions and the positions they apply for are in direct conflict of interest (for example, applying for recruiter here, and being a recruiter in another region), the citizen is disallowed from holding that position, unless they relinquish their position elsewhere.