Werewolf 45: Super Mario + Duck Hunt Aug 27, 2015 17:30:56 GMT -5 Ater Nox, Barry, and 2 more like this
Post by Pengu on the Fritz on Aug 27, 2015 17:30:56 GMT -5
Generic Toad #1: Hurry up guys, the festival is starting!
You run to join the others that are in the kingdom square, celebrating. Mario and Luigi are outside of the castle with the princess. Mario and the princess are talking and laughing, Luigi is talking to another toad. As everyone is celebrating, the sky is filled with many shooting stars as everyone looks up in amazement.
Generic Toad #656: Wow, it's so pretty!
Generic Toad #52: I love stars!
As they watch, the stars suddenly change course, colliding into one another and somehow creating tears in the fabric of the sky. You watch in horror as creatures begin to come pouring out of the tears. A large ape comes out of one and begins grabbing barrels, giving a particular interest in the princess. From one of the other tears, ducks begin flying out and grabbing mushrooms of all types as well as some of the stars, before they begin dropping them on everyone. As the toads run screaming to avoid the attacks, another figure pops out: a dog with a devilish grin and a unique gun titled "Zapper" on his back. In some of the other tears, blocks of various shapes and sizes pour out. But the most unique is the tears that seem to pour out an essence that causes toads to do mysterious things...from wanting to deliver papers in almost impossible situations, to taking up sword-fighting and retrieving something shaped like three golden triangles, to building space ships and flying around, to taking tomatoes and insisting they're trying to kill "Gremlins."
Bowser: That's right little toads, run away in fear!
Everything seems to suddenly stop as everyone looks to see the figure of Bowser approach on one of his warships. In his hand he carries a unique Star Wand as he cackles. By his side is his son, Bowser Jr.
Bowser: Bwahaha, why hello Princess. Enjoying the view? I'm tired of your Mario defeating me, so I got a little help this time.
He says as he holds the wand aloft.
Bowser: Now princess, We can do this the easy way, or my favorite way. Come quietly now.
Bowser: Typical, just the way I like it, gwahaha. Lemmy, Wendy, Ludwig, come with me! The rest of you, tear this kingdom apart!
Lemmy, Wendy, and Ludwig follow Bowser as they make their way to the Kingdom. The rest of the Koopalings spread throughout and terrorize the other towns. It's up to you, the remaining toads, along with the help of the Mario Bros and the Princess. Can you stop Bowser's new scheme once and for all and save the Kingdom from this new dimensional threat?
Princess Peach: Also known as Princess Toadstool in the older games, Princess Peach is the head of the Mushroom Kingdom, who habitually gets kidnapped by Bowser. She's generally known for her keen insight (despite never seeing her kidnapping coming), and clever nature, in which she can generally see through disguises if she looks carefully enough. During each night that she's not being held captive by King Bowser, she can use her powers of insight to look at a person's role.
Mario and Luigi: Defenders of the Mushroom Kingdom, it's these two brothers that are always responsible for saving it when it's in peril and rescuing the princess whenever she's kidnapped. Using their strength, love for spaghetti, and valuable jumping skills (as well as the occasional fireball), these two brothers can each protect one person from evil's grips, provided that they haven't been touched by a poison mushroom and rendered incapacitated.
Lemmy Koopa, Wendy O. Koopa, and Ludwig Von Koopa: Faithful children to King Bowser Koopa, its their responsibility to remove the competition and seize the day for clan Koopa. During each night, the koopalings will work together with King Bowser to decide who they should remove from the field. The Koopalings must be dealt with before King Bowser Koopa may be ejected.
King Bowser Koopa: The great big nasty himself, King Koopa routinely kidnaps Princess Peach for whatever reason may be, and he usually succeeds until he's foiled by the Mario bros. For three nights, King Bowser may choose to kidnap the princess, rendering her insight useless for that night. King Bowser Koopa may only be ejected from Mushroom Kingdom AFTER his Koopalings are dealt with first. King Koopa knows his Koopalings (and vice versa), and will work together with his children on removing players from the field.
Duck Hunt Dog: Out of nowhere comes the Duck Hunt Dog, seeking to find the ducks which have scattered across the Mushroom Kingdom, causing trouble. Duck Hunt Dog brings with him something called the Zapper to help him sniff out the ducks. If he's correct, he'll successfully figure out a Duck and can use that to his advantage in the game. But with great power comes a great price as well, and the Zapper has its share of flaws. If the Zapper is used on a target that isn't a duck, it has two possibilities: If it hits one of the Koopalings or Koopa himself, Koopa will use Goombas to take the attack. If it hits one of the good guys, the attack will kill them if they're not being protected.
Ducks: Much like the Duck Hunt Dog, these birds came in from out of nowhere and are continually causing chaos in the Mushroom Kingdom. There can be a total of 3 ducks found within Mushroom Kingdom, each having a different power. Duck 1 will do nothing but cause trouble for the good guys, throwing a poison mushroom each night and negating the victim's power for that night...provided they have one. Duck 2 will throw Stars each night, giving the chosen person Total Defense from all attacks and all scans that night (if they're hit with a poison mushroom first, the star will negate that power as well as grant immunity). Duck 3 will throw Mini Mushrooms for a total of 3 day phases. Those hit by the mini mushroom will be immune to votes for that day phase. Duck 2 and 3 cannot use their powers on themselves, but can use it on the other ducks. None of the ducks know each other.
Toads: a prominent race in the Mushroom Kingdom, Toads are the virtually useless characters that are only good for two things: Being around when you really don't want them to be, and churning out equally useless advice that may be completely irrelevant to what you're doing. They're essentially a normal people that will come out and speak in groups as to who they think the bad guys are, and may even vote together as a group to have one ejected from Mushroom Kingdom. At night, however, they sleep soundly in their comfy beds in their little mushroom houses.
1. You must always vote to eject someone from Mushroom Kingdom. You may, however, vote yourself as a loophole to that exception.
2. In the event of a tie, Donkey Kong will throw barrels at all people in that tie (IE, randomizer/dice roll). Whoever the barrel hits will be ejected from Mushroom Kingdom.
3. The ducks power will be used randomly each phase.
4. The ducks are the only power role that doesn't get to choose their target (except for Duck 3). During each night, their target will be chosen for them via Randomizer.
5. The Ducks will only share a win with the winning group if the Duck Hunt dog is ejected/killed, and vice versa for the Duck Hunt Dog. And no Echo, if both are dead, then neither wins.
6. The Mario Bros can choose to protect one person each during each night. They can protect each other if they choose. They cannot choose to protect the same person twice in a row, but may alternate in protecting each other or a person they are wanting to keep alive. The Mario Bros cannot tell people who they've defended. This is to keep it a mystery if the Duck Hunt Dog's unsuccessful scan is blocked.
7. Princess Peach's power will be rendered void if she's kidnapped by Bowser.
8. If a power role is hit by a Poison Mushroom, their power will be negated. If a Toad is hit, they'll just be angry that someone threw a mushroom at them. If the power negated is one with limited use (such as Bowser's kidnap power), it will not take a point away.
9. If someone is hit by Star power, they'll be immune to any attack on them for that night. However, the power caused by the star will also shield them from being scanned by Peach. If Peach scans a Star-powered player, she'll simply be told "The person you scanned has been granted with Star Power and is shielded from your sight." If a player has been hit by the Poison Mushroom first, the Star power will cancel the effect of the mushroom as well as grant immunity for the night. If the attacker is one with a limited power use, their attack will be absorbed and the point will still be taken away.
10. The Koopas will win if King Bowser Koopa is still alive.
11. King Bowser Koopa can only be ejected/removed if the Koopalings are gone.
12. Defense by the Mario Bros will only protect against attacks by the Koopalings/Koopa and Duck Hunt Dog. It will not protect against the Ducks or King Koopa's Kidnapping power.
13. If a player does not vote for two consecutive phases, they will be forced to partake in the paper deliver service on a bicycle, be chased by an angry toad, and then thrown from their bicycle out of Mushroom Kingdom after running into a dog that will randomly appear in their path.
14. Day phases (after the first) will last for 48 hours, and night phases will last for 24 hours.
15. The ejected may say a final goodbye and then proceed to talk in the “Rejected characters” PM.
Player 1: Barry
Player 2: Ayunli
Player 6: Ater Nox
Player 9: Elite
Player 14: Tanzoria
Player 17: Sheynat
Player 20: Louisistan
Player 21: Witchcraft and Sorcery - Toad (Game over by Donkey Kong)
Player 4: Jin - Duck #1 (Game over by Koopaling group outing involving shrubs and guns)
Player 18: Markanite - Toad (Game over by failed Duck Hunt Dog Zap)
Player 12: Hahiha / USSR - Toad (Game over by failed delivery, hitting the Toad Reaper of all people!)
Player 8: Bolt - Duck Hunt Dog (Game over by Nightmare)
Player 11: Flemingisa - Toad (Game over by Witch Trial because of inactivity)
Player 5: Echolilia - Toad (Game over by Koopalings and tangling vines)
Player 15: Control - Toad (Game over by moon landing...on him)
Player 7: Aersoldorf - Duck #2 (Game over by Decoy explosion)
Player 10: Tierra de Madre - Lemmy Koopa (Game over by Gremlin consumption)
Player 3: Randomain - Princess Peach (Game over by Toad knives)
Player 13: Almonaster - Luigi (Game over by Poison Mushroom)
Player 19: Sauron - Toad (Game over by Level 0-0)
Player 16: Shy Guy - Mario (Game over by traditional mob lynch)
*Super Mario Bros(NES, GBA, SNES, and Wii game references)
*Duck Hunt (NES)
*Donkey Kong (NES/Arcade)
*Little Nemo: Dream Master (NES)
*Gremlins 2: The New Batch (NES)
*The Legend of Zelda (NES, SNES, and N64/3DS game references)
*Megaman (NES and fan-made PC game references)
*Sonic the Hedgehog
*Punch Out! (Little Mac)
*Little Nemo: Adventures in Slumberland
*Shaggy (Scooby Doo)
*Monty Python's The Holy Grail
*Once upon a Time (Rumpelstiltskin)