SC Proposal: Commend Vilita and Turori May 27, 2020 11:10:11 GMT -5 via mobile
Post by Kuriko on May 27, 2020 11:10:11 GMT -5
Commend Vilita and Turori
A resolution to recognize outstanding contribution by a nation or region.
Nominee(nation): Vilita and Turori
Proposed By: Francois Isidore
The Security Council,
Recognizing the Colonial Union of Vilita and Turori includes Vilita, the founder of Atlantian Oceania, a region that was established in early 2004 and is renowned for holding the most collective NationStates World Cup victories amongst its members.
Applauding the efforts of Vilita in fostering a welcoming environment by championing the Baptism of Fire; a tournament for nations new to international sport and for providing them with the opportunity to practice and compete against similarly inexperienced opponents before making their debut on the stage of NationStates World Cup arenas.
Astonished by the fact that Vilita and Turori have triumphed in a record-setting eleven Nationstates World Cup Committee (WCC) sanctioned events, including:
• Having achieved five NationStates World Cup victories (as Vilita: XX, LXVIII, LXXVII, LXXXI, and LXXXII); a joint-record attained by just two other nations in the tournament’s history.
• Being the only competitor to have amassed five Cup of Harmony titles (four as Turori); defeating formidable opponents on the route to this accolade.
• Claiming victory in the Baptism of Fire tournament (as Turori); an event for debuting nations, which Vilita has shaped influentially by being the former permanent senior host and by cementing its place as a permanent fixture of the NationStates World Cup cycle.
• Possessing the remarkable distinction of having never lost a championship match until Vilita and Turori competed against each other in the 82nd NationStates World Cup final, following which they were separately recognized as #1 and #2 in the WCC rankings.
Noting that the standard roster form introduced by Turori in its co-hosting of the 19th NationStates World Cup has been universally adopted in subsequent World Cups and other sporting events to regulate interactions and encounters between competing nations.
Appreciating the organizations which originate from Vilita & Turori, which in large part have made an undeniably positive impact in the world of sports, which include:
• The creation of Tropicorp: a quasi-governmental entity known for its research and development activities, being a provider of high-quality sporting equipment such as racing tires, kits, and match balls, and for having their equipment being used in many prominent tournaments worldwide.
• The formation of the Cocoabo Preservation Society, a not-for-profit organization dedicated to the protection of Turori’s endangered Cocoabo species, by administering land which is now known as the Cocoabo Forest.
• The maintenance of Twii.tur, a social networking site used by athletes and their fans around the globe to keep in touch with one another and share their love of sports.
Understanding that the task of hosting international events is not a privilege that is bestowed lightly and that the duty of ensuring these events commence in a smooth fashion is an undertaking typically reserved for only the most prolific and experienced nations.
Awed at how despite this, Vilita and Turori have successfully hosted numerous of the world’s most timeless and prestigious sporting events, such as:
• The co-hosting of six NationStates World Cups, which ranks as the second most hostings of all time.
• The hosting of five Cup of Harmony tournaments and ten Baptism of Fire tournaments, which stands alone as the most hostings of all time for both WCC supporting tournaments.
• The co-hosting of the 14th Winter Olympic Games with Liventia, which is widely revered as being one of the most difficult tournaments to host.
Cognizant of the Vilitan Plan for hosting, which Vilita introduced as a novel approach that allows senior World Cup hosts to mentor junior nations through direct participation in the World Cup hosting process.
Highlighting the many contributions that Vilita and Turori have made to the International Art Trade, via their avid collecting of all legendary quality artifacts in the initial release, the amassment of one of the highest value collections ever known and for establishing one of the most pre-eminent forums of artifact collection in the multiverse.
Believing that the overall imprint that Vilita and Turori has left on the multiverse, as outlined herein, is representative of a legacy that’s worth remembering and preserving for future observers; as both international sports and international arts trade are avenues toward sustaining peace and prosperity for participating nations in addition to improving the morale of millions.
Hereby Commends Vilita and Turori.
Co-authored by Electrum
This is the discussion thread. To cast your vote, go HERE