Post by XKI Cards Co-operative on Jul 22, 2020 17:07:37 GMT -5
Welcome to the sign up thread for the XKI Cards Co-op. To join the Cards Co-op you must:
- Have an account on the 10000 Islands forum.
- Have a nation in the 10000 Islands region.
The duties of co-op members include:
- After being accepted, you must maintain at least 5 card farming puppets (you may make a special request to maintain less puppets if needed) which you may move to the regional card farming region (please ask the Cards Co-op President New Kowloon Bay for the password).
- When you open packs on nations you farm on behalf of the Cards Co-op, do not junk, sell, or gift the cards for at least 72 hours.
- Any legendary cards that you pull on your Cards Co-op nations must be sent to 10KI Card Center promptly. Legendary cards that you pull on other nations belong to you.
- If you are asked in the requests thread, you are required to send any non-Legendary cards on one of your cards co-op nations to another member of the Co-op. Specific exceptions may be granted by the Cards Co-op President New Kowloon Bay on a case-by-case basis (e.g. the card is a part of a collection you are working on). Keep in mind, you can request from others as well!
- Outside of fulfilling these obligations, you may keep all other cards and bank farmed on Cards Co-op nations. After 72 hours have passed since opening a pack, you are free to junk cards or move them to non-Co-op nations.
The benefits of co-op membership includes:
- No dropping and heisting agreements with other co-op members.
- The ability to request non-Legendary cards from other co-op members.
- Receiving 10 pay per issue answered in exchange for card farming.
- Access to the XKI Cards Co-op Transfer Card Sharing System.
- The ability to request a cards mentor.
To sign up, please fill out the Google form here. Then tag New Kowloon Bay in this thread or send New Kowloon Bay a private message (click on New Kowloon Bay's name, then click "send message") and they will admit you.